Our Fees & Services
No Coupons, Membership, Discounts, Specials, Sales or Hidden Costs.....
Just Reasonable Rates for Exceptional Service.
Each Case Receives Our Full and Undivided Attention.
Whether It's the Biggest Case of Our Career or a Simple Filing.
Contact Affordable Paralegal for a Free Evaluation
Our Services and Fees Include but are not limited to the following:
$500 regardless of the number of children in common, *Plus court filing fee ($435)
- Wills $75,
- Grant Deeds $75,
- Affidavit of Death $75
- Small Claimes $75
- Request for Orders $200
- Motions $200
- Quashing Subpoenas $300,
- Guardianship $600 *Plus court filing fees $435, Court Investigator fee could be $450
- Unlawful Detainer ( Eviction ) $ 200, *Plus court filing fee($255), Sheriff's fee for proof of service and other fees.
- Registered Process Server $30 - $150 (Depending on location of service)
- Power of Attorney (Durable) $ 75
- Power of Attorney for Health Care (Durable) $ 75
- Conservatorship Labor $600 *Plus court filing fee $435 and Court Investigator fee $450.
- We also supply affordable service for: Request For Orders and Small Claims.
- “We have access to experienced local attorneys. Attorneys consultation and Court appearances subject to availability and additional charges.”
We also supply affordable service for:
- Request For Orders
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- At issue memorandum
- Property settlement
- Subpoenas and duces tecum
- Findings and order after hearing
- Judgment and restraining order
- Legal Name Change
If you don't find the services you require, we probably have the expertise but not the space to list our entire repertoire. Submit an Evaluation Form to request information on other services.
For a Free E-mail Evaluation CLICK HERE